Step 1: Receive Visa Invitation
We provide it once you complete your cruise reservation.
Step 2: Fill Out Visa Application Form
Step 3: Submit Your Passport and Photos and Visa Application to Us
You mail your passport and two passport-size photos to our office along with your signed visa application form.
Visa Section. Travel All Russia & Golden Ring Cruises.
2300 North Pershing Dr. Suite 202, Arlington VA, 22201
Things to remember:
- The Russian Consulate can process your application no sooner than 90 days before departure.
- It takes anywhere from three to four weeks to process your visas.
- Make sure that your passports are signed.
- Use only a reliable courier service for mailing your documents. We recommend FedEx, which has proven to be more reliable than others.
- If you are in a rush, the Russian Consulate offers an expedited processing service at additional cost.
- Let us know if you are visiting other countries prior to your trip to Russia. This way we can plan your visa process accordingly.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months from your arrival date to Russia and must have two consecutive empty pages.
- If you plan to enter Russia more than once on your trip, you will need a multiple entry visa. Please indicate this in your visa application.